[Chrysler300] I have had the same problem with oil pump. Check your pres

[Chrysler300] I have had the same problem with oil pump. Check your pressure spring this is a simple check! they will stick. take it out see if the spring is shinney or bowed. DID YOU PUT A NEW OIL PUMP IN WHEN YOU REBUILT IT ?

i REPLACEED MY PRESSURE SPRING WITH A HIGHER PRESSURE SPRING 35 YEARS AGO .iT STLL IDLES AT 50PSI WARM. bUT IT COULD BE  SOME OF THE THINGS THE OTHER 300 BROTHERS TALKED ABOUT.  C HECK  THE SIMPLE THINGS FIRST!    300LY   LARRY wOOD

Posted by: Larry Wood <larryjw7@xxxxxxxxx>