[Chrysler300] Thank you to all of you that replied to my brake fluid lea

[Chrysler300] Thank you to all of you that replied to my brake fluid leak problem on my 300C. The suggestions are great and I will follow up when weather permits. My garage is not heated and temperatures are dropping. Will keep you all posted when I know more.

Mark Schueller
300C, F

Posted by: mark schueller <heminwedge@xxxxxxxxx>