[Chrysler300] 1962 Chrysler 300H master brake cylinder

[Chrysler300] 1962 Chrysler 300H master brake cylinder

Hello,

I’ve been looking on-line for a master cylinder for my 300H with power brakes.

I find master cylinders available for all Chrysler models except the 300 or 300H.  RockAuto has them for Imperials, New Yorkers, Newports, and the Town & Country but shows none for the 300.  And there are 3 MC choices for a 62 Dodge Polara with PB and the 413.

Will any of these other master cylinders work on my H?   I do have an old master cylinder, that looks correct, but I can’t find a number on the casting.  It does have a 1  1/8” bore.  I see rebuild kits that say they are for 300’s so I can maybe go that route, but if I find the correct one to buy, I’d rather do that.

Thanks for all advice and suggestions,

Carlton Schroeder

Eagle River, WI

(feels like winter is here already)