From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of jrhoades47@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Wednesday, November 7, 2018 7:28 AM
To: Chrysler 300 List <chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Chrysler300] Parts sources

Any suggestions for where to look for miscellaneous parts?  For example, I currently am looking for a fuel tank sending unit, seal and filter.  The Club News lists a couple of sources that I have checked but wonder if there are others.  NAPA lists various parts that “might” be adaptable but nothing that is an “exact” fit for a 61G.  Again, any suggestions will be appreciated.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

Posted by: "Bob Jasinski" <rpjasin@xxxxxxxxxxx>