[Chrysler300] Parts sources

Any suggestions for where to look for miscellaneous parts?  For example, I currently am looking for a fuel tank sending unit, seal and filter.  The Club News lists a couple of sources that I have checked but wonder if there are others.  NAPA lists various parts that “might” be adaptable but nothing that is an “exact” fit for a 61G.  Again, any suggestions will be appreciated.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

Posted by: jrhoades47@xxxxxxxxx