Re: [Chrysler300] Need 413 block

Hi John,

Yes I assume 413 crank in it now and does have all original stick parts. Has had the 440 with single 4bbl configuration for probably the last 35 years or more. I would actually rather go with this 440 and build off of it but just wanted to ensure everything would still run right once completed. So, I appreciate your post as it is helpful in my decision making. What I really need is a good mechanic/shop to build the new motor. Any suggestions? I am in TX but willing to use whomever would be best here or elsewhere.

Sent from my iPhone