Re: [Chrysler300] 300L Red Pinstripe Color

Re: [Chrysler300] 300L Red Pinstripe Color

Dito, I found a red tape that closely matched the original red that remained. Installed it in minutes and it not only looks great but is more durable than original and no need to touch it up. Cheap and very effective solution.

If your being judged in a concours it would be an issue. Nobody else will judge you on this!

Just in case you needed to know, this was sent from my iPhone.