Re: [Chrysler300] Trip home was iffy at times.

Glad you made it home. Thanks again for driving the K to the meet.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Dumais dave.dumais@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Donald Cole <mr300k@xxxxxxxxx>; Allan <agmoon@xxxxxxxxx>; Chrysler 300 List <chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Fri, Sep 14, 2018 1:53 am
Subject: [Chrysler300] Trip home was iffy at times.

All,

Di and I arrived safely around 4:45 this evening.

Traffic was testy and drivers were fair to selfish.

That first ramp by the Hotel was flooded at the bottom.

I think it may have affected the lube in the clutch tube, and other places which have not seen water in years.

Hope everyone had a safe trip.

Dave and the Green yatch.

Posted by: Michael J Falcone <mjf175@xxxxxxx>