[Chrysler300] Trip home was iffy at times.

[Chrysler300] Trip home was iffy at times.

All,

Di and I arrived safely around 4:45 this evening.

Traffic was testy and drivers were fair to selfish.

That first ramp by the Hotel was flooded at the bottom.

I think it may have affected the lube in the clutch tube, and other places which have not seen water in years.

Hope everyone had a safe trip.

Dave and the Green yatch.

Posted by: Dave Dumais <dave.dumais@xxxxxxxxx>