[Chrysler300] Car Show in Newort RI September 12th 10-4

[Chrysler300] Car Show in Newort RI September 12th 10-4

Anyone is welcome to attend the day of the show, club member or not. Local members can bring friends any other classic car and park in roped off show area. Museum entrance fee is $15 for the day. All members and guests that paid the museum fee must get a wrist ban from me at the museum so you can enter as many times as you want during the day and to use restrooms inside. All others can pay the day of the event and get a wrist ban. Weather as of now is looking good for Wednesday. Museum is located at 1847 West Main Road Portsmouth RI. Enter at traffic light, you will see signs for the museum. There is no food or drink available at the museum, feel free to pack a cooler or go to a local restaurant for lunch. A list of places is available in your meet packet or ask me for a copy. Members just attending on Wednesday can see me for there meet packet and name badges. Any questions feel free to email or call me at 401-447-3779. < /div>

Posted by: Michael J Falcone <mjf175@xxxxxxx>