Re: [Chrysler300] 300H rag in San Francisco

Re: [Chrysler300] 300H rag in San Francisco

I was recently shopping for a used car in the San Francisco area, using the SF Craigslist. It seemed like 1 out of 4 was a scam. If this is the same car as was on eBay that didn’t hit its reserve at $51K, the ad is almost certainly a scam. The story I found most often is that some medical person in the military is shipping out with their unit, and needs a quick sale. Of course, buyer's satisfaction is guaranteed, funds are to be escrowed with some legit sounding organization, etc.

Buyer beware on deals too good to be true.

Shannon

"Kindness to animals may be the best measure of a person's character."