RE: [Chrysler300] 300H rag in San Francisco

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/cto/d/1962-chrysler-300-series/6681912222.html

From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Larry Jett LarryWJett@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Friday, August 31, 2018 5:08 PM
To: Intnl
Subject: [Chrysler300] 300H rag in San Francisco

Craigslist has a 300 H for sale missing the rear seat.  The phone number is 400 miles away from the car which is supposedly in a Union 76 station in San Francisco..  I have a pal interested in the car but I can't find any  bona fides on this black rag.  Anybody know of it?  The vin isn't given and he hasn't been able to talk to the seller.

Posted by: "Jerry Lindsay" <jerrylindsay300h@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>