[Chrysler300] 1957 thru 58 Chrysler 300 trunk Lid

[Chrysler300] 1957 thru 58 Chrysler 300 trunk Lid

Hey Everybody -

Today I'm selling a 1957 thru 58 Chrysler 300 trunk lid in excellent used condition. Original paint and holes for 300 medallion. This can likely be used for other 1957-8 Chrysler models. Asking 250 or best offer. Shipping will be difficult, so I prefer local pickup. Or I can deliver within a few hours of central CT for $.50/mile. Special note: If you are headed to the Chrysler 300 meet in Newport, RI in September, then you can pick this up at my house.

Photos here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/Wo15ztGzVMfs6oVv6

Thanks,

Ron

Posted by: "Ron Waters" <ronbo97@xxxxxxxxxxx>