Re: [Chrysler300] Server issue?

The multiple messages are indeed a Yahoo problem.  However getting many of the same email varies among the membership.  Several have written in saying they are getting 4 or 5 of the same one.

I have not had this issue (so far).  Only getting one of each message.  I am using Chrome and MSN Premium for my email.

Annoying, but just delete where needed.  We have no control over it from our end.

Don Warnaar

Yes I am also seeing this, I even got 4 of one message.

Regards,

Nancy Kramer

PS What email program do you use. I am using Eudora 7.

At 05:20 PM 8/5/2018, 'Rich Barber' c300@xxxxxxx [Chrysler300] wrote:

>Side issue: I’m receiving two of each of
>these messages from our server. Typically, one
>minute apart. Is anyone else experiencing this problem?
>

>Tech staff:Â Am I in your address book
>twice? Maybe two different e-mail addresses? I have several..
>

>Rich Barber
>
><mailto:C300@xxxxxxx>C300@xxxxxxx
>(Preferred)Â I also have a Juno and a Gmail address.

Posted by: Don Warnaar <300country@xxxxxxx>