Re: [Chrysler300] 62 413 fuel pump push rod

Re: [Chrysler300] 62 413 fuel pump push rod

Nigel;
Those fuel pump rods often wear down a little in time.
Best bet is to replace with an Electric pump.
John Lazenby sells them. He's a long time Club Member and also the Model year consultant for 1955 & 1956
His business is www.royze.com. Call him @ 1 (800) 421-2011 or email him @ french_fryguy@xxxxxxxxx
He also sell great Car Covers.
Ray