[Chrysler300] Re: Disk Brakes

Bill:
Yes, I had mine converted about 3 years ago.  It was an SSBC kit - part #A154-4.  Parts were about $1200 including dual master cylinder (but used original power booster).  Not sure how difficult the install really was, but I think it was fairly smooth since kit was designed for these cars.
Nigel

Posted by: Nigel Wright <nigelwright11@xxxxxxxxx>