[Chrysler300] HURST issue - last call

Hey gang,

Not much came out of my plea for Hurst stories. If any of you could send me a photo or two of your Hurst and a couple sentences by the weekend, I am still looking to fill some pages. If you have something on another year lettercar, let me know.

300ly,
Andy

Sent from my iPhone

    Chrysler300-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx