[Chrysler300] 58 taillights / reverse lights

[Chrysler300] 58 taillights / reverse lights

Hi to all ,
JY and I are repairing a 58D , it seems to have a mix of incorrect parts involving the backup lights . We believe it has misfitted 57 back up lenses(  ??) and incorrect Rand L parts , which are in rough shape anyway .
So I am looking for either a set of 58 rebuildable Chrysler taillights off a parts car (, they will be rechromed) or if already in loose parts, 58 backup lenses and both of metal hoops above and below the 58 backup lenses , for both sides  . These parts are R and L sensitive . Red lens seems ok , but would purchase a full assembly ( or not ).
Hoping someone has this , left over ..
sincere thanks, John

Sent from my iPhone

    Chrysler300-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx