[Chrysler300] 64 300K cranks and cranks but will not turn over - Help??

[Chrysler300] 64 300K cranks and cranks but will not turn over - Help??

5/11/18

I have a 64 300K 413 (no ac) 4 brl that was starting up and running fine last weekend and for the last few weeks.  Went in today and tried to start - starter cranked and cranked but engine would not turn over.  Battery seems to be pretty strong and it kept cranking and cranking.  Not being a great motorhead, any have any ideas why all of sudden car won't turn over or any suggestions what I should do.

Thanks.

Myron Plotkin
e-mail: plotkin_associates@xxxxxxxxxxx

Posted by: Plotkin Associates <plotkin_associates@xxxxxxxxxxx>