Re: [Chrysler300] Re: 57 58-59 Instrument panel installation

Re: [Chrysler300] Re: 57 58-59 Instrument panel installation

Dear friends in 300 land.

As I prepare to install my fully restored instrument panel into my 58 300 D I am wondering if others who have done it,  did so with the push button module removed. I have been told it is the best way since the transmission cable and wiring connections can be installed to the module after.  Thanks for any comments.  I believe I removed it with the module installed but installing is a different animal. Thanks   Marv

.

Posted by: mjraguse@xxxxxxx