RE: [Chrysler300] Radio 1964 300 convert

RE: [Chrysler300] Radio 1964 300 convert

Harry,

The best thing to do and maintain originality, is to have your factory radio modified by adding RCA inputs.  This allows you to connect any device that uses a mini jack.  You could then connect a portable cassette player, CD player or iPod or iPhone.

http://www.antiqueautomobileradio.com/

Antique Auto Radio does this along with converting it to AM/FM.

Bob J