Re: [Chrysler300] Wire Wheels and Disc Brakes

I should have added that my wheel size is 15"

On 2018-03-09 17:49, charlies@xxxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300] wrote:

Hi Group,

I'm going to install front disc brakes on my 62. AAJ Brakes has 2 different brackets. One for 10.7" rotors and one for 11.75 rotors. I prefer the larger rotors but Roger at AAJ Brakes tells me that the 11.75 rotors will not work with OEM (Kelsy - Hayes) wires but will PROBABLY work with aftermarket OEM style rims - which are the ones I have.

Question - Is anyone in the club running the larger rotors with non OEM style wire rims?

Thanks. Charlie in Ottawa

Posted by: charlies@xxxxxxxxxxxx