From: "'Ron Waters' ronbo97@xxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]" <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, February 11, 2018 7:42 PM
Subject: [Chrysler300] 1955 Chrysler/ Desoto Vent Window Frame

Everyone -

I have a vent window frame for a 55 Chrysler/Desoto. The potmetal anchor point nearest to the A-post, the one with two large flathead phillips head screws, is broken. Does anyone know of a strong epoxy that will hold this together ? Note: I've tried JB Weld for similar situations and it doesn't work.

Thanks,

Ron

Posted by: John Lazenby <french_fryguy@xxxxxxxxx>