Re: [Chrysler300] GARY GOERS

Oh, that is so sad to hear, and worse than most of us were expecting, probably even Gary himself.:-(    But, thank you for keeping us informed, for better or worse; and of course we all are praying for BETTER!    Gary has been such a pivotal figure for so many of us for so many years in our pursuits of restoring our Beautiful Brutes, even through all his previous problems, which now seem so relatively minor in comparison.

Ray Melton     Las Cruces, NM    1957   300C convertible  (my Dad's car)