[Chrysler300] Oil Viscosity in the Heat

Hi Everyone.  Want to get a base line on oils.  Terry’s log, the former owner, shows an entry for Pennzoil but not the viscosity and it’s 3 yr old.
I’m here in Palm Desert CA.  It’s 85 at night and 110 in the daytime.  The temp gauge is right up there on the ‘P’ of TEMP when I’m idling in traffic.
I chose Pennzoil again, non synthetic, 20/50 wt.  Will add the ZZDP Plus that Terry sent along with the car, as directed.
I did put 20/50 VR1 Havoline High Zinc Racing Oil in my ’67 RB 440 Imperial without any issues.
What’s the old shoes’ call on Pennzoil, on 20/50 (vs. 10/40 or another multi viscosity) and on non synthetic vs conventional oil in my 300F.
Thanks all.
Mark.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional