[Chrysler300] Re: 300 F Newbie needs some supplier help

[Chrysler300] Re: 300 F Newbie needs some supplier help

Mark,

Congratulations on your new F. Sounds like a great start and I’m sure you’ll continue to appreciate how well these cars actually drive and handle for something that old. I enjoy taking mine out as much as I can.

On the supplier front, I haven’t dealt with Restoration Specialties but have ordered many things from Gary Goers. He’s going through some health issues right now but is still filling orders as he can. He’s got my seat cover order in the queue. Just know that he doesn’t do business like most other vendors. You download his catalog from his site and then write him a letter with what you want to see if he has in stock and current prices. Include your phone number as he will call you if he has questions. When you’re ready to order, you send him your list and a check and then wait. Sometimes it’s a couple weeks and sometimes it’s longer but there is no fear that he’s going to rip you off, if anything he goes out of his way to fill your order and make adjustments as needed. A lot of people can’t deal with not getting instant satisfaction of placing an online order and having it shipped the next day but that’s the way it is.

As mentioned by someone else, the armrest covers are vinyl. Gary makes them and he sent them along with my door panel kits. I don’t know if they were part of that package or part of my seat cover order.  They’re very nicely made and ready to install.

Nick

www.300f.com

Posted by: "Nick Taylor \(300F\)" <nick@xxxxxxxx>