[Chrysler300] Interior Soft Trim components

[Chrysler300] Interior Soft Trim components

Legendary Auto Interiors, after attending the SEMA show this past spring, gauged interest in offering more C body interior parts to their customers. As you may know they already make the many of the seats from 60’s C body’s  such as our 64K and 65L seats, sunvisors and console sides. Legendary is also the only company that makes the 1970 Hurst seat kits.  We on the Restoration committee were then approached by Legendary to help them develop more interior soft trim parts. They purchased a large quantity of the correct F and G vinyl, and then changed the grain to match the original, they do not have the H vinyl yet.  Legendary’ s development team is currently concentrating their efforts on reproducing the J seats/foam/sunvisors/console sides and carpets now, I just visited them last weekend for their annual car show and saw the progress they have made on the J interior project. I had a meeting with management at the Legendary while at the car show and they will next have their development team start doing the work on the F G and H seats/foam/sunvisors/console/rear back seat board, and door panels. We as a club own a good supply of the correct F G H leather hides, and have a number of seat panels with the correct embossing for the F G H from a past club seat project. Like the J seat project, they will produce a limited number of complete interiors at a special price. After those first kits are sold out, then the price will increase to their normal retail. One reason that when I announce a new reproduction part has been built with special pricing,  and a limited quantity, you will want to order them right away to insure that you get the best price. Many vendors that I work with require a minimum order to start production, this is to offset their development costs.  Legendary is no different, they worked with 6 leather suppliers to obtain the correct red metallic leather for the J seats, which is now coming from West Germany. They then had to order a minimum amount from the supplier to even produce the leather, this was not cheap. When Legendary makes progress on these projects I will post more on their status, please contact me with any questions you may have.

Jamie Hyde

Reproduction Parts Chairman

585-465-0067 cell/text

Posted by: Jamie Hyde <Jamie.Hyde@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>