Re: [Chrysler300] 300G Chrome Dash Moldings

Re: [Chrysler300] 300G Chrome Dash Moldings

To my knowledge they only had one radio map light bezel. If car had no radio their was a radio delete plate that covered entire radio area knob holes and all. The delete plate said Chrysler my dads 62 came without a radio and had this plate. If car came without a clock their was a block off plate plate which fit behind bezel and matched dash trim. As far as I know all models even Newports came with map lights. Therefor I believe their was only one bezel for all options.

Sent from my iPhone