[Chrysler300] 300G Chrome Dash Moldings

On a 1961 300G, are there different Chrome Dash Moldings on a car with or with a radio and with or without a clock ?

The Molding has the Map Light at the top.

If the car has a clock part of the Molding frames the clock.

If the car has a radio part of the Molding frames the radio

It seems like there could be the following types / combinations of Chrome Dash Moldings.

One with both a radio and a clock.

One without a radio and also without a clock

One with a radio but does not have a clock.

One with a clock but does not have a radio.

I am looking for a molding that has the clock framed but No radio.

Does anyone have a nice spare Molding for a radio Delete car but does have a clock ?

Thanks and have a nice day !!!!

Charlie Valentine

300G

1962 300 Sport Convertible