[Chrysler300] wiper switch FGH

Hi,

We have been working on a kit to repair the often missing black washer button on F,G H , maybe others , those with a black push button in the center  of the wiper speed switch.

Noel was the trial case, we learned lot..thank you Noel. I think he found a whole replacement while all this was evolving, but a big thank you is due for patience .

The kit includes a new machined button , new push shaft , hardware and instructions; takes some patience and skill to do, but not hard at all , once the switch is out.

In instruction is how to convert an F to an electric pump switch too—(not that any of them need that)….but you need the white colored washer switch only , from a 61 up (on back of wiper switch) , even if donor button shaft is broken off at front , that is OK. .

Later on may be a kit with a micro switch for that conversion .

We also have a kit to repair C, D and probably E door handles so you can rechrome them, including a new handle preload spring  , and a set of hardware to replace the rivets , 50$ each handle

35$ plus shipping for wiper button kit.

Thanks to all  , John

Posted by: "John Grady" <jkg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>