Re: [Chrysler300] Master window switch

If carbon it would work sometimes lots of flipping back and forth intermittent; but sometimes the little connections on back slide rearwards diconnecting part of switch  . Be sure connector is on tight and little clips are gripping the pins . Can tighten sometimes . Also wire to door can fracture in loop at door hinge but does not sound like that is case here . Wiggling door if a door switch or door window can show that ...

Sent from my iPhone

On May 19, 2017, at 9:56 AM, Larry Jabin larry@xxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Just need to open it up & clean the carbon off the contacts

Larry Jabin

From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Peter Fitch pffkllc@xxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Friday, May 19, 2017 6:54 AM
To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] Master window switch

Three of the four window switches on my master window control work and one doesn't. The non-responsive window does operate on its own switch, so I know the fault lies in the master. Any suggestions as to fix as opposed to replace?
Thanks,
Pete Fitch

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by: John Grady <jkg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>