RE: [Chrysler300] Master window switch

Just need to open it up & clean the carbon off the contacts

Larry Jabin

From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Peter Fitch pffkllc@xxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Friday, May 19, 2017 6:54 AM
To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] Master window switch

Three of the four window switches on my master window control work and one doesn't. The non-responsive window does operate on its own switch, so I know the fault lies in the master. Any suggestions as to fix as opposed to replace?
Thanks,
Pete Fitch

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by: Larry Jabin <larry@xxxxxxxxxx>