Re: [Chrysler300] 1957 300 C sold at Amelia Island

Re: [Chrysler300] 1957 300 C sold at Amelia Island

To All,
Hollywood Wheels also had a black 1961 300 G coupe (as well as a # of other Forward Look MoPars for sale, I believe all from the same gentleman's collection like a 1959 Dodge Custom Royal Lancer convert, 1961 New Yorker wagon etc.)

Anybody know what the 1961 G or any of the other Forward Look cars bid to and/or sold for? Anybody actually attend the auction?

Thanks,

Brian