Re: [Chrysler300] wanted domes re 300G or 300H hubcaps

Yes Joe, they’re in his catalog but doesn’t have any stock.
Fern

Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2017 3:54 PM
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] wanted domes re 300G or 300H hubcaps

Hi Fern,
       I believe that Gary Goers has the domes and the centers in his catalog.
Good luck,
Joe

On Monday, Janu ary 9, 2017 8:40 PM, "'Fern Rivard' crc@xxxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]" <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Sorry but I made a mistake.
What I really need is the domes that attach to the hubcaps which in turn have the red/wht/blue inserts.
Does anyone have some of those reproduction domes that I could purchase?
Would like to have two or three of those.
Thanks from Fern

Posted by: "Fern Rivard" <crc@xxxxxxxxxxxx>