[Chrysler300] wanted domes re 300G or 300H hubcaps

[Chrysler300] wanted domes re 300G or 300H hubcaps

Sorry but I made a mistake.
What I really need is the domes that attach to the hubcaps which in turn have the red/wht/blue inserts.
Does anyone have some of those reproduction domes that I could purchase?
Would like to have two or three of those.
Thanks from Fern

Posted by: "Fern Rivard" <crc@xxxxxxxxxxxx>