Re: [Chrysler300] Mecum Auction Results

I will be heading down to Mecum, will be there all day on Saturday.  If anyone is around, please reach out, happy to meet up on the show grounds.  I don’t see myself buying anything this go around, unless the 60 plymouth goes low, unlikely.  The only 300 that interest me at Barrett Jackson is the 300C convertible, but will need to check condition.  My goal for 2017 is to look for restored E-F-G convertibles or very unique factory colored hardtops.

I can try to take pictures of the G if anyone is interested or wants to document it.

Mike McCandless