Re: [Chrysler300] Mecum Auction Results

Can I add this if not already spoken.....I believe the white walls on the tires are too wide for a 1962.
Guy Morice

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 10, 2017, at 8:02 PM, John Holst jholst@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Located the listing and here it is:

At 04:42 PM 1/10/2017, you wrote:

John and All,
There is also a black '61 G coupe going through Friday, January 13 (maybe not good luck on Friday the 13th!) as Lot 185.