RE: [Chrysler300] Trunion tailshaft in 300L

Hi Jeff..if 833 in K that means it could handle the ram K. Was that built? 4 spd ram?

From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of leslie miklas ldmiklas@xxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2017 12:31 AM
To: chrysler300
Subject: [Chrysler300] Trunion tailshaft in 300L

Yes, the A833 4-speeds in the  K and L had the trunion style tailshaft even thought the automatic Ls

had the slip spline.

FYI, when my original 300L trans started giving me noises, I transplanted an  833 from a '69 GTX. I then used a driveshaft

from an automatic 300L. Everything fit perfectly.

Jeff Miklas

Posted by: "John Grady" <jkg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>