Re: [Chrysler300] A Word Of Thanks

Here in Mena, AR. I checked again today, we have at least 4 stations with straight gas.
One was $2.79 and another was $2.95
Regular %10 E gas is $2.29 @ Murphy's (Walmart)and I paid $2.05 last week @ Sam's in Hot Springs
The real change is Diesel. Selling for $2.23 at Murphy's. Can't remember when it was less than gas.

The public has caught on to the scam. 10% E in gas produces less BTU's and thus requires more gas to go a given distance.
The Ethanol surpluses are a problem. We don't use enough gas to meet the Fed's required Ethanol sales.
AR had 4-5 plants being built some years ago, 2-3 were scrapped in the planning after the need settled out and now, I think the last one was shutdown.
The use of corn made the cost of Beef feed skyrocket, which with the 2 year drought, cut the herds way down.
Now the cost of Beef products has doubled in the last several years. But then, Pork is real cheap now...
All this is a result of laws put on the books by our elected welfare recipients known as Congressmen.
Ray