[Chrysler300] A Word Of Thanks

To all of you who responded to our "No Alcohol Gas" server question.

Now we have a much better picture of the real gas situation.

Unfortunately, we have gasoline Nazis here in MD. that won't allow us have any real gas anywhere near Balto./D.C. Metro.  And the nearest ones are trying to charge over twice as much for real gas as many of you are paying.  Sigh.

What gets us is that many of the people there in the Corn Belt, no less, can get real gas but we can't!!!

We are going to have to figure out something with respect to this typical government mess.

Thanks to all who responded.

We appreciate your taking the time in doing so.

Allan & Gloria

Posted by: "Gloria Moon" <agmoon@xxxxxxxxx>