Re: [Chrysler300] 300-C Convertible on Craigslist

Re: [Chrysler300] 300-C Convertible on Craigslist

I have two 300's that need lower quarters, one car has the "new" cheaper quarters Christopher mentioned. The wheel wells are not completed or finished off for direct installation. I have a set of the "old" Metal crafters(?) quarters I purchased many years ago for a 57 Saratoga project and never used them(yet). The "old" quarters quality is significantly better, the rear wheel well arch front to rear is complete and usable, with metal everywhere it needs to be. The "new" quarters are lacking metal in the front and rear wheel well lower corners. If I do all the projects I will need another set (at least one) of lower rear quarters for my 57's. I would like to think the Chrysler 300 Club could get some quality stampings done as suggested, that would be usable without major upgrades and metalwork. I will keep Hope alive for this project toooo!
Best Regards,
Stephen A. Noia
1-408-210-4736 cell