From: "Bob Merritt bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]" <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Chrysler 300 List" <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, May 12, 2015 11:27:53 AM
Subject: [Chrysler300] Hurst Wilcox

On 5/12/2015 10:26 AM, Gloria Moon wrote:
Hi folks,
We notified you of the misfortune Jerry Wilcox had with his Hurst en route home from the Arkansas meet.  We have been able to ascertain that the insurance company totaled the Hurst.  It was most likely somewhere in the Bentonville AR area.

Insurance Company is Foremost Insurance Company in Grand Rapids Michigan.  We think that might be J.C. Taylor antique auto insurance.

Tow company said the RF spindle was smashed and might have frame damage.  The right side of the car met up with a tree at around 50 mph.

We have before pictures, but can tell you that it was one of the nicest Hursts in the country.  There should be a wealth of usable parts and maybe one can fix it.

If anyone has any success locating the car or its current condition, please share that with us.
Thanks.