From: "Larry Jett LarryWJett@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]" <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: John Grady <jkg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Ryan Hill <ryan_hillc300@xxxxxxxxxxx>,  "chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Steering wheel centering
Date: Tue, 12 May 2015 10:31:44 -0700

New tie rods and new pittman arm were installed and checked against the old ones for similarity. The steering box had a lot of play in it and I should have had the box rebuilt as well but didn't.  The box is being taken out now for rebuild and hopefully some of you will tell me what to tell the installer as to chapter and verse of tie-rod machinations to center the steering wheel.

Larry W Jett
8176 Fairway Ct           No electrons were killed or damaged in this epistle
Newark, CA 94560        however, many were severely inconvenienced....