From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of 'Mark Lindahl' mplindahl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Sunday, May 03, 2015 1:37 PM
To: 'Carl Westman'; Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Chrysler300] Rear Axle end play shims

Hi Carl,

I had a similar problem with my ’63 300 convert.  The shim was falling apart and it could not be used again. I was able to find a NOS shim at a dealer out of state.  I work with a company that can laser cut metal stock and they were able to cut me some shims in various thicknesses.  I have some available.  We just would need to confirm that the shims used for a ’63 would match a ’61.  I will have to dig them out.

Regards,

Mark Lindahl

In Suburban Chicago