Re: [Chrysler300] Macungie FAQs

Jim,
I have always driven my cars to shows. My “show cars “are mostly “retired” family cars dating back to 1964. The TR3 was a family car which was replaced by the 300H, The E Type was purchased as a project car when I retired in 2001. The only time they have been trailered has been with AAA.  (Get the premium service!)
But for a lot of reasons, taking your car to a show  can be the best thing you ever do to it:
1. You will probably get it very clean and waxed, good for you and the car.
2. You may notice things then which need attention.(Check lights)
3. You will do some serious maintenance  (plugs, points, oil etc_
4. Driving the engine for a while clears up carbon deposits and it will run better.
5. Hours of driving may cause you to notice rattles you can fix, windows which need repairing etc.
You will have a better car.
Mike Moore
300H