Re: [Chrysler300] Rocker Molding Clips

I'd be up for a set if they are the same as the normal 300 rocker molding.

Bill Huff

At 11:00 AM 2/17/2015, pffkllc@xxxxxxx [Chrysler300] wrote:

Tom:

    Check Restoration Specialties ( http://www.restorationspecialties.com).  If you don't see what you need, you can send them a sample and they will match it with their stock.  If they don't have it, they may make it, if they can see an adequate market.

Pete Fitch