[Chrysler300] Spring Meet Banquet.

Here's what is being served at the Banquet Saturday night:

Mixed Field Greens Salad
Entree is a Choice of:
Chicken Carbonara - Red Onion, Bacon, Tomato, Mushroom and Italian Herbs
OR
Grilled Tilapia with a Fresh Corn, Apple and Avocado Salsa
Entree comes with Chefs selection of Complimenting Starch and Seasonal Vegetable

Dessert is Double Fudge Chocolate Cake
Rolls and Butter, Hi Test or Decaf Coffee and iced Tea

On the Registration Form I need to know what each of your party want so I can make up Dinner choice cards for the servers.

Any questions, Call me 479-394-5738 or email me.
Thanks and I hope to see ALL y'all there!

--
Ray Jones. Y'all come on down an see us. Ya hear?

Posted by: Ray Jones <1970hurst@xxxxxxxxx>