From: Ronald Kurtz mark6268@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Intl 300 <chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thu, Sep 4, 2014 10:15 am
Subject: [Chrysler300] Car won't start

Hello, everyone:

Thanks to those who responded about brake lines for my E.

New topic: My 64 won't start. I recently replaced all electrical components and installed a brand new wiring harness. The car started and ran fine.

I went to start it today, not even a click. Headlights, courtesy lights, radio, etc. all work. When I go to start it the headlights don't dim, but the emergency brake indicator light does. I also noticed the taillights stay lit while the battery is connected.

I checked the neutral start switch, the wiring to it and all the electrical connections under the hood and the starter, which is rebuilt. All connections are tight and correct.

Any thoughts before I rewire the car? Thanks.

Best,
Ron Kurtz
E #292

Posted by: kmaniak@xxxxxxx