FW: [Chrysler300] Freeze plug for F

From: Jean-Yves [mailto:jymopar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: May-25-14 1:36 PM
To: 'Gloria Moon'
Subject: RE: [Chrysler300] Freeze plug for F

Thanks to all who responded with help, I did find the info I was looking
for...I had a printed version from 2010.time goes by too fast!

I do have brass plugs on my block right now, two came off since the rebuilt,
one on the dyno run and the second one yesterday on the road.not punched in
enough?

I will replace them with the Hot Heads stainless plug kit.

Great Club!

J.Yves