
RE: [Chrysler300] Car storage
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: [Chrysler300] Car storage
- From: "David Schwandt" <finsruskw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2014 09:36:36 -0500
I kinda like the smell of moth balls myself
Couse it's kinda hard Ta ketch 'em to see which ones are ,males!!
From: tomlin [mailto:tomlin@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, April 04, 2014 8:11 AM
To: David Schwandt
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Car storage
Dave,
I have a tractor in a barn at the farm. Mouse central office for the most
part. Dryer sheets, at least in that environ, only provide nesting
materials. Mothballs, in an onion bag behind the console/dash keep them out
of at least that critical area (after having to replace the damaged starter
switch and other key wiring). Of course, it smells when using the tractor,
but would rather that than mouse damage.
Tim Tomlinson
W. Central IL
----- Original Message -----
From: David Schwandt <mailto:finsruskw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Club
<mailto:chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx%20Club>
Sent: Friday, April 04, 2014 7:05 AM
Subject: [Chrysler300] Car storage
Ran across this on a tractor forum and thought it good advise.
Anyone tried this in their 300 when storing for the winter seasons?
I always used several coffee can lids w/moth balls in them, couple in the
front and rear seat floor and a couplein the trunk.
Dave Schwandt
Yes mice, every time I store my boat I go buy a box of dryer/fabric softener
sheets and I place the sheets all over the boat, storage compartments,
seats, live jackets, and so on. I always use an entire box and I have never
had a mice problem. Cheap anti mice insurance for a $2.00 box of dryer
sheets LOL
Plus in the spring time my boat smells like it just came out of the dryer
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
------------------------------------
To send a message to this group, send an email to:
Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx or
go to http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/Chrysler300/join and select the "Leave Group" button
For list server instructions, go to http://www.chrysler300club.com/yahoolist/inst.htm
For archives go to http://www.forwardlook.net/300-archive/search.htm#querylangYahoo Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chrysler300/
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chrysler300/join
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
Chrysler300-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Chrysler300-fullfeatured@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Chrysler300-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<*> Your use of Yahoo Groups is subject to:
https://info.yahoo.com/legal/us/yahoo/utos/terms/
Back to the Home of the Forward Look Network
Archive Sitemap